Thursday, October 11, 2007

Celebration !! :)

Often do I complain about being very busy, tied up with just tooooo much work, always involved in multiple activities both personal and work related.. But little do i forget that when all this work is done the contentment that I get is just beyond explanation.

Yeah in the past 1 week I’ve been soooo involved in work that each moment was only adding to my irritation and frustration.. I was always with the attitude " what the hell !" in my mind and face... but come on... gimme a break when its all over and my work is done and the clock strikes 8 PM I’m actually sooooooo happy and contented.

This contentment is a real welcome change for people who get busy pretty often with something or the other coz it keeps them happy till the next schedule starts and then again comes back once its over :) So it stays along with u but shows up on and off.. hehe... talkin about binary 0 and 1 ! ;)

Anyways I’ve been thru this phase sometimes and believe me every time this "contentment" comes across it makes me so happy that I do the weirdest things to display this happiness... I once went to a nearby store and bought myself 2 huge cone ice creams , Lays chips and one packet of chocolate just to celebrate the fact that I finished one entire lesson in the subject Control Engineering..haha... but these tit bits of celebration are the ones i will remember for a long time coz it shows the amount of gladness and contentment I had in myself though an onlooker would term it dumb ;)

Similarly in my 4th sem of engineering I had got exactly 70% which just touched the baseline of a Distinction..My Dad and Mom were wild at me coz that was not what they expected from me , but I was soooooo glad to be those very few in class to have got a Distinction that sem..I sneaked outta my house and went for a looooong ride on my bike singing loudly to myself as if this world is filled with only deaf people ;)

But that’s what I call Celebration!!

For me Celebration would surely be " Me , A steaming hot cup of Masala Chai , A light drizzle outside the window , Sweet music playin in the background and yes A Total Feeling of Contentment and Happiness !! What more can you ask for ??



So what’s Celebration According to you?? :)

Cheers,
Pavi !! :)

5 comments:

Sadhana said...

Hey pavi, superragidhe!! Really nice entry.. Hmm celebration according to me!! ya, even I remember those tiny moments when I enjoyed with contentment, satisfaction. :) Having an ice cream, or a milk shake, chatting with a small group of my best buddies. Going for a long walk in the drizzle.. etc
I have many such things to quote here. :)

Good one!!

Krishnan said...

mmmmm

excellent......way to go.....

you should have seen my orkut profile last week, when i was frustrated.

I love to feel the ecstasy of the balcony-rain-chai....combination....actually jus feeling it....it is morning 7 and drizzling outside and here is a tea by my side.... :)

BHATTA said...

nice one :-). these are small little celebrations that go a long way in our success in life.
pretty lil writup, nice pictures to augument it ...
heege celebration maadi, namge sweets kododu maribedi ;)

sumanth said...

To be happy in life we need to learn to celebrate these tiny moments. Thanks for giving me a small reminder

Gautam Arora said...

I read - For me Celebration would surely be " Me , A steaming hot cup of Masala Chai , A light drizzle outside the window , Sweet music playin in the background and yes A Total Feeling of Contentment and Happiness !! What more can you ask for ??....
I think a cigarette in the above list would make it complete!!!