Thursday, September 6, 2007

Plagiarism :)

Are we humans all about Plagiarism ???


Hmmm I strongly feel "Yes, We All Are"...

How many of you who have actually gone to the extent of doing something totally different ??
You are as of now reading my blog because someone some day had asked you to read an article on a blog site and so you follow suit and have been
doin it for quite sometime now !

Lemme give u a snapshot of my thoughts on plagiarism..

Have u ever wondered how it would be to enter office at 12 in the night and find your team members having their first cup of coffee to start off another 12 hours filled with work ? I'm sure your answer would be "
whts with u ? do u think i'm mad?" haha...
Yes i do !!
coz its just plain plagiarism that you are doing... Our forefathers or people even before them followed the practice of working during the day as they didn't have the comfort of having sunlight to perform their duties to the fullest during the nights and so you follow suite.
Don't
we now have enough replacements called tube lights/bulbs to aid us in working during the night ???? Why cant we reverse the entire process we go through and start working during the nights and sleep during the day ?? haha...

Why cant I have
breakfast at night ? and have lunch in the morning and dinner at noon ? ;)
Why cant I have my own room at office and my manager sit in my cubicle ? ;)

Why cant I pick up the
fone and say "Bye" instead of "Hi" ?? ;)
Why cant I sit on the table and keep my comp on the chair and work ?? ;)

I guess its just plain "Herd Mentality" that YOU , ME and EVERYONE have in us !!
Someone has done it before and got his way through... so you better Follow Suit !!

I don't think any of us would dare to change the way we live, NOT YOU , NOT ME , NOT ANYONE... Coz we all are pretty insecure about the implications of having to drastically "Change".

Its not your fault to think that way coz
we all are nothin but Humans.. and Humans are Plagiarists !!!
But its nice to think about it once in a while !!


May be me Blogging is just another act of Plagiarism ;) But
hey I'm Human !! ;) Think about it U Plagiarist !!

Cheers,

Pavi !!


P.S : Those who work on shifts please excuse... you follow another page of Plagiarism ;)

6 comments:

Krishnan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Krishnan said...

Alright! here you go....

Following the norms of nature, is not considered plagiarism, it is common sense.

Other issues like manager sitting in your cubicle....you are risking you appraisal ;-)

Herd mentality.....i accept....read my blog on that. And reg. change....you can see my post about that soon...

Cheers
--kk

Pavi !! :) said...

@ krishnan : hmmmmmmmmm :)
Where are the norms of nature written ?? may be they are but we aren't forced to follow them rite ???
Point on the appraisal thing is considered :)
Wil read ur blog on herd mentality and comment !! hehe :)
Thx again for stopping by !! :)

Krishnan said...

If you are to thank me for evry comment, you'd be thanking me atleast 100 times....

And moreover, the laws of nature are not written, they are felt and most are proven by science. Eg. You've said that you wanna eat bfast at night and work in the night......but nature makes you fit to work in daytime...(bilogically)....

cheers
--kk

Prasanna L.M said...

hi pavithra, nice blog and flow of thoughts..i really appreciate ur thoughts on plagiarism but,i dont agree with you completely. First of all, no body has compelled me to read your blog post or to write a comment. so, no plagiarism here.. :) While browsing i just came across ur blog and found it intresting and thats why i was here.

I like to call few of our day to day activities as certain proven best practises rather than saying plagiarized. We can't change everything in an short span of time. But, with time everything is going to change..That is for sure.

Today if there is any life on the earth, then i think its because of plagiarism..

BTW, i have blogrolled ur blog..good work. keep blogging..

Pavi !! :) said...

@ Prasanna :
Ths for stopping by and givin ur view on my thoughts :) they indeed are empemeral :) and yeah plagiarism is in the mind of the person , so i guess its true that 2 minds never agree ;)
Thx for the blogroll ! It wil keep u updated i'm sure :P