Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Everythin I Wanna Do !!!!!!! :)

What all I wanna doooooooooo !!! :)

It was a lazy Saturday Afternoon , the usual silence around me coz no one was at home , I could hear the groundnut seller at the far end of the road screaming & trying to wake up the lethargic people to get him some business... since its been pretty hot these days there was a warm vaccum around me... and as I lay on the sofa doing the usual channel-surfing a thought came across my tiny brain "What is the best thing that I would like to do at this moment !!!!".....

Ding ! came the answer and this time it was not 1 but a lot and yes indeed what better way to record and cherish the answer than Blogging it to form the permanent 0s and 1s :)

Soooooooo... here it goes !!! My Wackiest and Craziest ways to spend my life doing...
P.S : It is a fragment of my imagination... bizzarre things should be expected ;)

1) I wanna go for a ride in the sea...sitting on a cuteeeeee DOLPHIN.........spraying water all the wayyyyyy

2) I wanna hug a hugeeeeeeeeeee Panda Bear and play hide and seek with it :)

3) I wanna really really get lost in a lonely island and get rescued using the morse code or the SOS way :)



4) I want all my best friends around me and wanna get a "Black&White" picture and get it printed hugee and paste it on one entire wall of my room :)


5) I want to sing for AR Rahman !!!!!


6) I want to bunjee jump in the Grand Canyon..


7) I want to talk to "Nemo" yes yes the cute fish

8) I want to sit inside a space ship and control its movement and take it to my planet "Venus"... hehe


9) I want to dance with the Kathakali Dancers and do those eye movements along with them.. blink blink ;)


10) I wanna do the tap dance with a huge bunch of Penguins the "Happy Feet" way !!! :)


What do u wanna do ?????? :)
Does this get you thinking ??? ;)

I really hope to do atleast a few of these things as soooooooon as possible !!
What do u think ?? Can I ?? ;)

Cheers,
Pavi !! :)

5 comments:

Sadhana said...

Ha ha.. sooo many things.. You can do it dear!! Start now.. :)

Nice thoughts infact.. :)

Keep blogging :)

Cheers,
Sadh :)

Viral Kothari said...

"I want to sing for AR Rahman",
I thought only viral is using those lines as his dream, hope you get the same chance, but truly speaking if u get it b4 me, i would surely be Jealous...

VENU.K said...

Yes Pavi,
You can.Most of these are very ordinary things.You can really aspire and do extraordinary things.That is what ambition is all about.That is what achievement is all about.Think Big and Achieve Big.

Jitendh said...

Why is ter nothing in the lines of - Driving an ambulance or something.....

Pavi !! :) said...

hahaha ;) why ambulance ???